The Dragon Whistler

The Dragon Whistler
Now available in paperback.

7.27.2008

New Reviews... soon?

I'm hoping. I've been reading, when I can squeeze it in, but I've decided I'm only going to post positive reviews here. I don't want to trash any author just because their book wasn't my cup of tea. Odds are, someone else loved it and I wouldn't want to negatively influence anyone. So, that being said, I'm having a little trouble finding the next book to be reviewed... there is one in progress that I have high hopes for, despite a sluggish mid-section. So we may see in a few days. (Depends on how much time I spend in the car -- gotta love those audio books!)

In the meantime, I'm open to anyone who wants to guest blog about a favorite read as of late. Email me at kimberlyjsmith1@mac.com.

Oh, and by the way... HG, I totally agree with your review of Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life. I thought this was a WONDERFUL book and I bawled at the end (so did my husband when he read it!) 

No comments: