The Dragon Whistler

The Dragon Whistler
Now available in paperback.

10.27.2009

First look at the new Fablehaven book this Friday

Brandon Mull posted this for his fans on Facebook today so I thought I'd post it here as well. Make note of the date for THIS FRIDAY for a Live Chat with the author and a reveal of the cover of the last Fablehaven book!


One of the most exciting parts of preparing my books for publication is seeing the new cover. I've been getting questions for about a year concerning what color the final book in the Fablehaven series will be, and what image it will depict. For much of the past year, I've also been asking those questions myself.

Brandon Dorman
has illustrated all of my books so far, including my latest release, our picture book PINGO.I’m always excited to see what images he will create. He’s so talented that he seems to always exceed my expectations, but I think he saved the best for last. I got to help plan the cover for Fablehaven 5, but still the image he created blew me away. I think it visually helps reflect the content of the book, which contains the most action and adventure of any story I have written so far.

I will be conducting a live Q&A online this Friday, October 30th
, at 6 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.

During the live Q&A I will be revealing the new cover for Fablehaven
5, as well as answering questions about my books, my future plans, and of course the upcoming finale of the Fablehaven series. If you have the evening open, be sure to drop by and shoot me a few questions.

Please join me this Friday. You can watch it at
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fablehaven or athttp://www.fablehaven.com/ustream

The broadcast will be through the web site Ustream.com
. If you have a Ustream account (totally free to create) you can ask questions live. Otherwise, email me questions at brandon@fablehaven.com and tune in Friday at 6 p.m. MST.

Thanks a lot,
Brandon

No comments: